You will need:
- A computer, laptop or smart device with a large screen.
- A reliable, high-speed Internet connection.
- A headset and microphone is preferred, but not necessary.
- A touchscreen or stylus is preferred, but a regular mouse and keyboard will be fine.
- The ability to troubleshoot tech/connection problems (or someone in the household nearby who can).
- An online curriculum. (Or the willingness to prepare for tutoring by scanning and emailing any worksheets, texts or rubrics.)
- The ability to focus for 60 minutes (the typical session length) with an occasional break.
If you unsure about any of the above, please don’t hesitate to contact us.